The Mental Health Liaison Group is an advocacy coalition on mental health issues.
What does MHLG stand for?
MHLG stands for Mental Health Liaison Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHLG
We have 1 other meaning of MHLG in our Acronym Attic
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos (Los Banos, CA)
- Mental Health Law Briefing
- Material Handling and Logistics Conference
- Medicine Hat Licence Centre (Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada)
- Mental Health Leadership Council (DuPage Federation of Human Services Reform; Illinois)
- Mohawk Hudson Land Conservancy (est. 1992; Slingerlands, NY)
- Multidimensional Health Locus of Control
- Multilateral High Level Conference (fishing)
- Multidimensional Health Locus of Control Scale
- Maritime Homeland Defense (US)
- Ministry of Housing and Local Government (Malaysia)
- Medium-to-Heavy-Lift Helicopter Project (Canada)
- Myogenic Helix-Loop-Helix
- Military Housing and Lodging Institute (Leesburg, VA)
- Marydel Hartly Little League (Hartly, DE)
- McGraw-Hill Lifetime Learning
- Marine Head and Lateral Line Erosion
- McGraw-Hill Learning Network
- Medical Home Leadership Network (est. 1994; Washington)
- Mental Health Liaison Nurse
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mental disorders disproportionately affect the dual-eligible population, the Mental Health Liaison Group (MHLG) noted in a letter to the Senate Special Committee on Aging Ranking Member Sen.
The Center is a voting member of the Mental Health Liaison Group, an adviser to Congress on mental healthcare issues.
Thirty-eight (38) members of the Mental Health Liaison Group commend the Administration for focusing public attention on the needs of Americans with mental illnesses and on the destructive impact of mental illnesses as a major public health problem.