What does MHEI stand for?
MHEI stands for Mental Health Enhancement Initiative (US VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHEI
- McGraw-Hill Employees Federal Credit Union
- Material Handling Education Foundation Inc.
- Midwest Housing Equity Group, Inc.
- Montana Higher Education Grant
- Multimedia and Hypermedia Expert Group (standards)
- Multimedia and Hypermedia information coding Expert Group
- Multimedia Hypermedia Experts Group (IEEE)
- Manufactured Housing Educational Institute
- Maryland Healthcare Education Institute
- Mental Health Education Initiative (Vermont)
- Membrane-Bound Hen Egg Lysozyme (immunology)
- Midland Handling Equipment Ltd. (Leicester, England, UK)
- Molecular Hydrogen Emission Line
- Morgan Hill Educational Leaders Association (California)
- Mental Health Executive Leadership Program (Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH)
- Master in Health Economics and Management (University of Lausanne; Switzerland)
- Material Handling Equipment Manufacturing (Material Handling Industry of America)
- Mickey Hayden Equine Management (Laguna Hills, CA)
- Military Helicopter Manager
- Metamorphic High Electron Mobility Transistor