Harmony House, a mental health clubhouse program run by Whatcom Counseling and Psychiatric Clinic, will soon be getting its own space at 209 W.
What does MHCH stand for?
MHCH stands for Mental Health Clubhouse
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHCH
We have 1 other meaning of MHCH in our Acronym Attic
- Marshall Heights Community Development Organization (Washington, DC)
- Mental Health Center of East Central Kansas (Emporia)
- Michigan Health Care Education and Research Foundation (Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Michigan)
- Messianic Hebrew Christian Fellowship (Lancaster, PA)
- Michigan Historical Center Foundation (est. 1989; now Michigan History Foundation)
- Miniature Horse Club France
- Mission of Hope Cancer Fund (Jackson, MI)
- Missouri Health Care Freedom Act
- Manufactured Home Cooperative Fund Program (New York)
- Mental Health Center of Greater Manchester
- Mixed Hockey Club Hoevelaken (Netherlands)
- Massey Hill Classical High School (Fayetteville, NC)
- Mill Hill County High School (UK)
- Major Histocompatibility Complex Class I (cancer immunity)
- Masters of Human-Computer Interaction (Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Mental Health Crisis Intervention (various locations)
- Michigan Health Care Institute
- Multimodal Human-Computer Interaction
- Myosin Heavy Chain Isoform (cell physiology)
- Major Histocompatibility Complex Class II
Samples in periodicals archive:
They could become the experts in how and when to combine treatments, including social and vocational interventions such as mental health clubhouses.