Before joining SRI, Pfefferbaum was the Director of the Mental Health Clinical Research Center at the Palo Alto Veterans Administration Medical Center as well as Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Stanford University Medical School.
What does MHCRC stand for?
MHCRC stands for Mental Health Clinical Research Center (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHCRC
We have 1 other meaning of MHCRC in our Acronym Attic
- Major Histocompatibility Complex Gene Products (neurology)
- Matheson Higgins Congress Press, Inc. (Woburn, MA)
- Mental Health Centre of Penetanguishene (Penetanguishene, Ontario, Canada)
- Methyl Hydroxy Chalcone Polymer
- Minnesota Health Care Program
- Model Health Care Programmes (healthcare problems management; World Health Organization)
- Multiple Habitat Conservation Program (California)
- Manor House Centre for Psychotherapy and Counselling (UK)
- Massachusetts Health Care Panel Study
- Massachusetts Health Care Reform Act
- Mt. Hood Cable Regulatory Commission
- Mountain Horticultural Crops Research Station (Mills River, NC)
- Managed Health Care System (health care provider)
- Master Human Capital Strategist (Human Capital Institute)
- Matthews Health Coding Solutions (Australia)
- Mental Health Charting System (Anzer IT Solutions)
- Mental Health Court Support
- Mental Health Crisis Service (emergency healthcare)
- Mental Hygiene Consultation Service
- Mullica Hill Cold Storage (Mullica Hill Group; New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Woods Professor of Psychiatry, Director, Mental Health Clinical Research Center, University of Iowa.