Second Place: Mental Health Center of Boulder County ------------- Boulder, Colorado Honored for providing transitional employment, supported employment, independent employment assistance and situational assessment of work readiness in a clubhouse environment or agency-owned entrepreneurial venture.
What does MHCBC stand for?
MHCBC stands for Mental Health Center of Boulder County (Colorado)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Missouri Health Care Association
- Modified Historic Cost Accounting
- Managed Health Care Advisory Committee (Iowa and Texas)
- Mary Harrison Cultural Arts Center (Owings, Maryland)
- Mental Health Chemical Abuse and Dependency Services Division (Seattle, WA)
- Mount Holyoke College Art Museum (South Hadley, MA)
- Mental Health Crisis Bed (California)
- Mile High Community Band (Denver, CO)
- Mixed Hockey Club Boxmeer (Netherlands)
- Mizuho Corporate Bank Ltd. (Japan)
- Mental Health Crisis Bed Facility
- Maryland Health Care Commission
- Maryland Heights Chamber of Commerce (Missouri)
- Memorial Hospital of Converse County (Douglas, WY)
- Mental Health Commission of Canada (est. 2007)
- Mental Health Consumer Concerns
- Mental Health Coordinating Council (Australia)
- Mount Hood Community College (Gresham, Oregon)
- Managed Health Care Consumer Assistance Program (New Jersey)
- Mental Health Centers of Central Illinois