What does MHACV stand for?
MHACV stands for Mental Health Association of Central Virginia (Lynchburg, VA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mental Health Association of Connecticut, Inc.
- Midwest Hispanic AIDS Coalition
- Miniature Horse Association of Canada, Inc.
- Minor Hockey Association of Calgary
- Multifrequency High-Gain Antenna Configuration
- Mental Health Association of Central Australia
- Man Hour Accounting
- Mental Health Association of Central Florida
- Mental Health Association of Columbia-Greene Counties, Inc. (New York)
- Market High Advertising Ltd (Canada)
- Mental Health Advance Directive (legal statement)
- Mental Health and Disabilities Administration (Maryland)
- Mental Health Awareness Day (various locations)
- Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (India)
- Mental Health Alcohol and Drug Abuse Board (Cape May County, NJ)
- Ministry of Home Affairs and Environment (Maldives)
- Mobile-Home Authentication Extension (wireless software security feature; Cisco)
- Mental Health America of Fredericksburg (Fredericksburg, VA)
- Middleburg Heights Animal Foundation (Middleburg Heights, OH)