According to a report from the Office of the Surgeon General Mental Health Advisory Team, "The war in Iraq remains very personal.
What does MHAT stand for?
MHAT stands for Mental Health Advisory Team (US Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MHAT
We have 1 other meaning of MHAT in our Acronym Attic
- Modernising Hearing Aid Services (UK)
- Multicultural HIV/AIDS Service (Australia)
- Mental Health Assessment and Service Agency
- Mental Health Association in South Carolina
- Mental Health Association Sacramento Chapter (California)
- Mental Health Association of South Central Kansas
- Mount Horeb Area School District
- Mental Health Association of San Mateo County (California)
- Mental Health Association of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Mental Health Association of the Southern Tier (Binghamton, NY)
- Mental Health Assessment Team
- Mental Health Association in Tulsa (Tulsa, OK)
- Morgan Hill Access Television (public access TV; Morgan Hill, CA)
- Mental Health Association of Tarrant County (Texas)
- Mutual Housing Association of Tompkins County (New York)
- Major Hazards Assessment Unit (United Kingdom)
- Malignant Hyperthermia Association of the United States
- Matsushita Home Appliances Vietnam
- Mental Health Association of Virginia
- Mental Health Association of Zambia
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 2007 report by the Army's Mental Health Advisory Team found that the percentage of soldiers suffering "severe stress, emotional, alcohol or family problems" had risen more than 85 percent since the beginning of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
It cited a report by the Army's Mental Health Advisory Team that one-third of psychologists surveyed in Iraq said they were burned out, and 15% said problems such as low motivation and morale interfered with their ability to provide care.