The non-profit organization provides mental health, mental retardation and substance abuse services to adults, children and adolescents.
What does MHMRSA stand for?
MHMRSA stands for Mental Health, Mental Retardation and Substance Abuse (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MHMRSA
- Medicaid Health Maintenance Organization
- Marine Health Monitoring Program (est. 2004)
- Mark Harrell Music Productions, Inc. (Arlington, TX)
- Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Mental Health Medicaid Pharmacy Partnership
- Mental Health and Mental Retardation
- Mental Health Mental Retardation Authority (of Harris County; Texas)
- Main Reduction Gear
- Muka Head Marine Research Station (Malaysia)
- Division of Mental Health, Mental Retardation, and Substance Abuse
- Mental Health Mental Retardation Substance Abuse Services
- Mental Health Mental Retardation of Tarrant County (Fort Worth, Texas)
- Masters in Healthcare Management Systems (Duquesne University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Material Handling & Management Society
- Medicine, Health and Molecular Sciences (James Cook University; Australia)
- Merrol Hyde Magnet School (Hendersonville, Tennessee)
- Middlesex Hospital Medical School (UK)
- Mile High Magician Society (Denver, CO)
- Mile High Middle School (Arizona)
- Military Helicopter Manager Supervisor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jail officials work closely with the Alexandria Department of Mental Health, Mental Retardation and Substance Abuse to provide services to inmates in need of mental health treatment.
Southwestern Virginia Mental Health Southwestern Virginia Mental Health Institute (SWVMHI) is a 172-bed state psychiatric institute operated by the Department of Mental Health, Mental Retardation and Substance Abuse Services (DMHMRSAS).
Director of DHR's Division of Mental Health, Mental Retardation and Substance Abuse.
DHR's Division of Mental Health, Mental Retardation and Substance Abuse is also establishing a special operations team to work full time on the transition.