[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In a report on NBC's Today program, reporter Ann Curry exposed the inhumane conditions some people with mental and physical disabilities in Serbia are enduring--conditions that Laurie Ahern of Mental Disability Rights International labeled torture.
What does MDRI stand for?
MDRI stands for Mental Disability Rights International
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MDRI
We have 4 other meanings of MDRI in our Acronym Attic
- Mean Detector Response Function (imaging science)
- Medial Pontomedullary Reticular Formation
- Mission Data Request Form (US NASA)
- Medical Device Resource Group
- Molecular Diagnostics Research Group (Ireland)
- Motorcycle Dynamics Research Group (Italy)
- Mouse Dorsal Root Ganglion
- Mouvement pour le Droit et le Respect des Générations Futures (French: Movement for Rights and Respect of Future Generations)
- Mutual Deliquescence Relative Humidity
- Medical Device Research Institute (Flinders University; Australia)
- Multilateral Debt Relief Initiative (International Monetary Fund)
- Metadata Registry Interoperability and Bindings
- Michigan Dark Red Kidney (crop science)
- Maximum Disinfectant Residual Level (water quality)
- McDonnell Douglas Research Laboratories (St. Louis, MO)
- Mechanical Design Research Lab (Michigan Technological University)
- Medium Density Residential Low (zoning)
- Moorcroft Debt Recovery Limited (Stockport, Greater Manchester, England, UK)
- Micro Data Reference Manual (US Federal Reserve Board)
- Mobile Digital Rights Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
After graduation, she was awarded a New Voices Fellowship to work with Mental Disability Rights International (MDRI).
Mental Disability Rights International, OAS Human Rights Commission Orders Paraguay to End Horrendous Abuses in National Psychiatric Facility, December 18, 2003, available at www.