Department of Commerce as represented by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the Menominee Indian Tribe of Wisconsin and the Oneida Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin.
What does MITW stand for?
MITW stands for Menominee Indian Tribe of Wisconsin
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MITW
- Melbourne Institute Tax and Transfer Simulator (University of Melbourne; Australia)
- Mobile Igor Tracking Telescope System
- Multistage Isoproterenol Tilt Table Test
- Tom Mooney Institute for Teacher and Union Leadership
- Maritime Independent Television (Canada)
- Microsoft Interactive Television
- Multimedia Interactive Television (Malaysian pay TV)
- Music in the Vineyards (winery performances)
- Major Item Training Workshop
- Man in the Wilderness (movie)
- Michigan Indian Tuition Waiver
- Mitwirkung (German: cooperation)
- MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) Wind Ensemble (Cambridge, MA)
- Massachusetts Innovation & Technology Exchange
- Math Institute for Talented Youth (Texas State University)
- Minnesota Institute for Talented Youth
- Machine Interface Unit
- Maharishi International University (Fairfield, IA)
- Main Instrument Unit (automotive)
- Major Investigation Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
EDMONTON, Alberta -- Serenic Corporation (TSX-V: SER), an international publisher of business management software, announced today that the Menominee Indian Tribe of Wisconsin has selected Serenic Navigator as its financial software solution.
Fish and Wildlife Service, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the Oneida Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin, and the Menominee Indian Tribe of Wisconsin, and to the July 1999 Assessment Plan published by the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources.