Department of Commerce as represented by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the Menominee Indian Tribe of Wisconsin and the Oneida Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin.
What does MITOW stand for?
MITOW stands for Menominee Indian Tribe of Wisconsin
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Motor Industry Training Organisation (New Zealand)
- Multicenter Italian Trial in Ovarian Cancer (clinical research)
- Man-Portable Interoperable Tactical Operations Center (trademark of Tacticon Research Corporation)
- Map Integration and Test Operations Center (NASA)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Outing Club
- Military Intelligence Tactical Operations Center
- Ministry of Transport and Communications (Finland)
- Missile Technical Operations Communications (Vandenberg AFB Launch Complex Four West)
- Member Institute of Training and Occupational Learning (UK)
- Missile-Torpedo, Surface-Launched
- Malaysia International Tuna Port Sdn. Bhd. (Batu Maung, Malaysia)
- Management, Integration, Transition and Plans
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Press
- Master Intern Training Plan
- Master of Information Technology Program
- Mediterranean Institute Theatre Program (Valletta, Malta)
- Member of the Institute of Telecom Professionals
- Message Information Transfer Protocol
- Metal in Tail Pipe (aircraft engines)
- Mini In The Park (British car rally)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EDMONTON, Alberta -- Serenic Corporation (TSX-V: SER), an international publisher of business management software, announced today that the Menominee Indian Tribe of Wisconsin has selected Serenic Navigator as its financial software solution.
Fish and Wildlife Service, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the Oneida Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin, and the Menominee Indian Tribe of Wisconsin, and to the July 1999 Assessment Plan published by the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources.