After Margie Page, 81, paid $600 to have the snow cleared from the roof of her mobile home in suburban Cheektowaga, a group of volunteers from Mennonite Disaster Service arrived at the park ready to go to work.
What does MDS stand for?
MDS stands for Mennonite Disaster Service
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MDS
We have 479 other meanings of MDS in our Acronym Attic
- Media Delivery Solution (software)
- Media Duplication Services
- Medical Decision Support
- Medical Device Software
- Medical Diagnostic System
- Medical Squadron (US Air Force)
- Medium Deep Survey (Hubble Space Telescope project)
- Mednarodni Denarni Sklad (Slovenian: International Monetary Fund)
- Megchan's Digimon Sekai (website)
- Memory Disk System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other Red Cross grants to national organizations working in multiple states on the Sandy recovery programs were to The United Methodist Committee on Relief (UMCOR), Rebuilding Together, Lutheran Disaster Response, Catholic Charities USA, Southern Baptist Disaster Relief (SBDR), Mennonite Disaster Services, World Renew, NECHAMA Jewish Response to Disaster, Habitat for Humanity International, Society of St.
52) Mennonite financial sponsors included Mennonite Church USA, MMA, Mennonite Central Committee, Mennonite Disaster Service, Goodville Mutual Casualty Company, Schowalter Foundation, Mennonite Financial Services, Eastern Mennonite Missions and "several other private contributors.
Mennonite Disaster Service (MDS) and Mennonite Central Committee (MCC) are accepting financial contributions to assist the affected community.