Routine meningococcal C conjugate (MCC) vaccination began in Canada in 2002.
What does MCC stand for?
MCC stands for Meningococcal C Conjugate (vaccines)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCC
We have 1079 other meanings of MCC in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Council of Canada
- Medical Crew Coordinator
- Medicines Control Council of South-Africa
- Melbourne Convention Centre
- Melbourne Cricket Club
- Member Conduct Committee (IEEE)
- Memorial College Center
- Memorial Congregational Church (Massachusetts)
- Memory Control Chip
- Memphis Cricket Club (Memphis, TN)
- Mennonite Central Committee
- Mennonite Church Canada
- Mercantile Capital Corporation (Altamonte Springs, FL)
- Merchant Category Code (credit card industry)
- Mercy Community Care (various locations)
- Meridian Community College
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma
- Mesa Community College
- Mesa Community College (Mesa, AZ, USA)
- Mesoscale Convective Complex (meteorology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Validation of serological correlate of protection for meningococcal C conjugate vaccine by using efficacy estimates from postlicensure surveillance in England.
Dr Martin Maiden, who led the Oxford University researchers, said: ``This is the first time that meningococcal C conjugate vaccines have been shown to reduce carriage, potentially protecting unvaccinated members of the population.