Perkins is chief, Meningitis and Special Pathogens Branch, Division of Bacterial and Mycotic Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which has technical responsibility for the CDC epidemiologic and laboratory aspects of Bacillus anthracis, and selected other bacterial agents of public health importance.
What does MSPB stand for?
MSPB stands for Meningitis and Special Pathogens Branch (Centers for Disease Control)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MSPB
We have 3 other meanings of MSPB in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Scholars Program Advisory Committee (University of Illinois)
- Multicultural Student Programming Advisory Council (Iowa State University)
- Mog³em Siê Powstrzymaæ Ale Nie Chcia³em
- Maryland School Performance Assessment Program
- Minister of State Responsible for Poverty Alleviation Programmes
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (degree)
- Ministerio de Salud Publica y Asistencia Social (Guatemala)
- Microscopic Spontaneous Platelet Aggregation Test
- Modified Staphylococcal Protein A Test (pathology)
- Major Surface Protein B (microbiology)
- Merit Systems Protection Board
- Midlothian Scottish Pipe Band (Chicago, IL)
- Mississippi Soybean Promotion Board
- Mid-Sound Pony Baseball League (Washington)
- Multiplexer Section Protection Bus
- Media Stream Processing Consortium
- Michael Scott Paper Company (The Office TV show)
- Michigan Soybean Promotion Committee
- Minimum Signal Power Constraint
- Multi-Stratum Permutation Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
WHO: Michael Bruce, MD, MPH Nancy Rosenstein, MD Meningitis and Special Pathogens Branch Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) MarJeanne Collins, MD Vaccine-Preventable Disease Task Force American College Health Association (ACHA) WHEN: Tuesday, June 1, 1999 11:30 a.