TEESSIDE: Runners looking for a challenge can join a marathon and raise funds for national charity Meningitis Research Foundation (MRF).
What does MRF stand for?
MRF stands for Meningitis Research Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MRF
We have 138 other meanings of MRF in our Acronym Attic
- Material Recovery Facility
- Material Request Form
- Material Review Form
- Materials Recycling Facility
- Media Resource Function
- Medical Research Facility (various locations)
- Medical Research Foundation (Oregon Health and Science University; Portland, OR)
- Medium Range Forecast (weather forecasting model)
- Meeting Request Form
- Melanoma Research Foundation
- Mentally Retarded Female (TV show Arrested Development)
- Message-Refusal Signal (ITU-T)
- Metal Recovery Facility (US DOE)
- Metal Removal Fluid
- Michigan Renaissance Festival
- Microsoft Readiness Framework
- Milestone Reference File
- Military Retirement Fund
- Mineral Resources Forum
- Minimum Residual Flow (water Industry, volume of water which must be left in a river)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now her mum Sarah and dad Adam have been made ambassadors for the Meningitis Research Foundation, a charity that funds research to prevent meningitis and septicaemia.
The Meningitis Research Foundation has funded the North of England study, led by Professor Tom Solomon, at Liverpos ol University.
ON BEHALF of Meningitis Research Foundation we would like to thank everyone who took part in our national Meningitis Awareness Week (September 19-25).
Chris Head, chief executive, Meningitis Research Foundation
Meningitis Research Foundation and Brother Max are working together to educate parents and grandparents with clear data and key facts which will aid early and accurate diagnosis of meningitis and other childhood illnesses during Meningitis Awareness week.
Meningitis UK, Meningitis Trust and Meningitis Research Foundation have called on parents to ensure their children receive the current vaccination and ensure they know the symptoms.
Christopher Head, chief executive of the Meningitis Research Foundation, said the results were encouraging.