In addition to the National Federation and the North Carolina Minority Assistance Center, the Alternatives Federal Credit Union, ASI Federal Credit Union, Brooklyn Cooperative Federal Credit Union, Communicating Arts Credit Union, CoVantage Credit Union, Fairfax County Federal Credit Union, First Legacy Community Credit Union, Industrial CU of Whatcom County, Latino Community Credit Union, Lower East Side People's Federal Credit Union, Mendo Lake Credit Union, Self Help Credit Union, and Shreveport Federal Credit Union also received $1.
What does MLCU stand for?
MLCU stands for Mendo Lake Credit Union (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of MLCU in our Acronym Attic
- Modern Languages and Cultural Studies (University of Alberta)
- Modern Legacy Crypto Solution (US Navy)
- Senior Chief Molder (Naval Rating)
- Multiple-Level Conditional-Sum Adder
- Madison Land Conservation Trust (est. 1964; Madison, CT)
- Massachusetts Land Conservation Trust
- Medium- and Long-Chain Triacylglycerols (nutrition)
- Metal-to-Ligand Charge-Transfer
- Montana League of Cities and Towns
- Myanma Language Commission Transcription System (transliteration)
- Main Line Computer Users Group (West Chester, PA)
- Machine Learning in Computer Vision (conference workshop)
- Maine League of Conservation Voters (Augusta, ME)
- Michigan League of Conservation Voters
- Moto Leather Club Veneto
- Meadowlands Liberty Convention Visitors Bureau (New Jersey)
- Machine Learning Challenges Workshop (UK)
- Mannerheim League for Child Welfare (Finland)
- Montreal Local Council of Women (Canada)
- Merrill Lynch Commodity Index Extra
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include Alternatives Federal Credit Union and Brooklyn Cooperative Federal Credit Union in New York; Mendo Lake Credit Union and Santa Cruz Community Credit Union in California; ASI Federal Credit Union in Louisiana; Communicating Arts Credit Union in Michigan; First Legacy Community Credit Union and Latino Community Credit Union in North Carolina; and Opportunities Credit Union in Vermont.