HOUSTON, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Men's Wearhouse (NYSE: MW) announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.
What does SUIT stand for?
SUIT stands for Men's Wearhouse (NASDAQ stock symbol)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SUIT
We have 7 other meanings of SUIT in our Acronym Attic
- Sociedade Uniáo Internacional Protetora (Brazil)
- Stanford University Institute for Plasma Research
- Syracuse University Improving Quality (New York)
- Satellite Users Interference Reduction Group
- Scripture Union in Schools
- Service User Information System (Office of the Deputy Prime Minister; UK)
- Sociedad Uruguaya de Informática en la Salud
- Scuola Universitaria Interfacolta in Scienze Motorie (Italian: University Interfacolta Motor Sciences; Turin, Italy)
- Scottish Universities International Summer School (UK)
- Symposium on User Interface Software and Technology
- Shut Up Immature Teenager
- Simple User Interface Toolkit
- Small Unit Infantry Tactics
- Something Up in There
- Southern Ute Indian Tribe
- Space Utility Instruments Tactical (Gundam anime)
- Suitland Parkway (Washington, DC & Maryland)
- Soils of Urban Industrial Traffic and Mining Areas (International Union of Soil Sciences)
- Sardonischer Untergang im Zeichen Irreligiöser Darbiet (German band Bethlehem album)
- Sistema Universitario Jesuita (Spanish: Jesuit University System; Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HOUSTON, November 4, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Men's Wearhouse (NYSE: MW) announced today that it has received clearance from The Office of Fair Trading (OFT), the United Kingdom's consumer and competition authority, for the acquisition of Dimensions Clothing Limited ("Dimensions") and certain assets of Alexandra plc, two leading providers of corporate clothing uniforms and workwear in the UK.
Men's Wearhouse (NYSE:MW) announced today the launch of its Wedding Tuxedo Group Manager mobile application.
The Men's Wearhouse Rewards Card was introduced in October 1998, and has since grown to nearly 700,000 cardholders.
RPOS currently drives operations at over 500 Men's Wearhouse stores, and new Retek client Mark's Work Wearhouse will deploy the solution as well.
19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Men's Wearhouse (NYSE: MW) is pleased to announce that award-winning menswear designer Joseph Abboud has been named the company's Chief Creative Director.
ChelseaStore gives Men's Wearhouse the capability for international expansion and multi-channel operations, and is the first mission-critical retail application built entirely on a Java platform to enter the production phase for any major retailer.
5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Men's Wearhouse (NYSE: MW) today announced the schedule for its fiscal third quarter 2012 earnings release and conference call.