Men's rights activist Glenn Sacks charged that Alilire, far from being the heroic mother portrayed in the film, was a child abuser herself--a charge he backed up with documents posted on his website.
What does MRA stand for?
MRA stands for Men's Rights Activist
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MRA
We have 373 other meanings of MRA in our Acronym Attic
- Mauritius Revenue Authority (Mauritius)
- Maximum Reimbursement Allowed (funding cap)
- Maximum Repair Allowance
- Mean Acoustic Response Axis
- Mean Reference Axis
- Media Rights Agenda (Nigeria)
- Medical Records Assistant
- MEFPAK (Manpower & Equipment Force Packaging) Responsible Agency (US Air Force)
- Membrane Reflector Antenna
- Memphis Restaurant Association (Memphis, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MEN'S RIGHTS ADVOCATES Men's rights activists fight perceived men's oppression, including selective service registration, unfair legal decrees of alimony and child support, and domestic violence against men.
Many in the local news media and the judiciary are familiar with David Usher of Webster Groves, a self-styled men's rights activist and leader in the American Congress of Fathers and Children (ACFC).