announced that it would replace an estimated one million motherboards that have a defective memory translator hub (MTH) component that translates signals from SDRAM memory to the Intel 820 Chipset.
What does MTH stand for?
MTH stands for Memory Translator Hub (computer motherboard chip/circuitry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MTH
We have 53 other meanings of MTH in our Acronym Attic
- Medulla Terminalis Ganglionic X-Organ
- Malvern Town Hall (Australia)
- Management Total Health
- Marathon, FL, USA (Airport Code)
- Master of Theology
- Master of Tropical Health
- Master Timber Harvester (logger education program; University of Georgia)
- Maximum the Hormone (band)
- Medium Transport Helicopter
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 10, 2000 Intel Corporation today announced that it would replace motherboards that have a defective memory translator hub (MTH) component that translates signals from SDRAM memory to the Intel(R) 820 Chipset.