WORLDWIDE COMPUTER PRODUCTS NEWS-February 17, 2011-Sony unveils new memory card reader family(C)1995-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS http://www.
What does MCR stand for?
MCR stands for Memory Card Reader
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MCR
We have 293 other meanings of MCR in our Acronym Attic
- MATLAB (Matrix Laboratory) Component Runtime (MathWorks, Inc.)
- Maximum Continuous Rating
- Maximum Continuous Revolution (ship engines)
- Mechanical Cold Run (semiconductors)
- Medical Care Research and Review
- Medical Center of the Rockies (Loveland, CO)
- Medical Cost Ratio (managed care industry)
- Medical Cost Remedy, Inc.
- Melanocortin Receptor
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has no memory card reader and the battery lasts just 2.
You can opt for one of the old 60GB machines still littering the shop shelves, or go for the brand new 40GB version - which features fewer USB ports, no backwards compatibility with PS2 games and no memory card reader - but is quite a bit cheaper.
com Imaging company Fujifilm has announced the upcoming availability of its xD-MP3 USB memory card reader, pen drive and MP3 player.
Lexar, a leader in advanced digital media and accessories, today introduced two new professional-grade flash memory card readers designed to deliver increased download speeds from the card to a computer.
Product Features 4-in-1 Product - Functions as a wireless PowerPoint presenter, laser pointer, integrated voice recorder, and SD memory card reader.
Worldwide Computer Products News-11 December 2000-Memorex unveils new memory card reader (C)1995-2000 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD http://www.
Optional memory card reader and podcatcher software required for saving to memory card.