IDT memory buffers offer proprietary debug and validation features including per-pin, on-die oscilloscope capability and built-in logic analyzer capture to expedite the development, validation, and test of fully-buffered DIMM topologies.
What does MBUFS stand for?
MBUFS stands for Memory Buffers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Mountain Bike Ultimate (sport)
- Multiple-Bit Upset
- Monterey Bay Unified Air Pollution Control District
- Madeline Briggs University Center (Alpena Community College; Alpena, MI)
- Mind Bogglingly Unlikely Coincidence
- Mountain Buggy Urban Double (stroller)
- Mother Bell Universal Entertainment, LLC (Houston, TX)
- Microsoft Business User Forum (registered association; Munich, Germany)
- Mileage-Based User Fee (transportation)
- Mister Bare Uncle Feces (band)
- Madah Bahana Universitas Indonesia (Indonesian marching band)
- Model-Based User Interface
- Membrano-Bulbo-Urethral Junction
- Monkey Bike UK
- Mountain Biking UK (Magazine)
- Mountain Biking United Kingdom (magazine)
- Middle Bulgarian (linguistics)
- Meaningless But Unique Number (unique number generated for digital certificates)
- Mobile Browser Unlimited (cell phone data feature)
- Monterey Bay Unschooling Network (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A hierarchical design engine enables Catapult SL to coordinate the operations of multiple blocks within the subsystem and automatically synthesize appropriate inter-block channels and memory buffers, leading to performance levels not easily achieved with hardware C languages or block-level synthesis methodologies.
With its ample amounts of SDRAM, streams can be interleaved to deep memory buffers to ensure sensor data isn't lost to irregular transfer rates inherent to secondary storage media based on hard disk drives," said Mike Jadon, Director of Product Marketing for Micro Memory.
The task group will be working to define next-generation advanced memory buffers to enhance the capabilities of dual data rate (DDR) chipsets in registered DIMM applications.
With the trend towards ever-higher networking speeds and more economical memory buffers, high bandwidth is needed.
By using the Virtual Interface (VI) architecture as the underlying transport mechanism, bulk data is transferred directly to and from application memory buffers.
With one of the largest on-chip first-in-first-out (FIFO) memory buffers, the IXF6048 can store an entire packet or large amounts of small packets, optimizing the processing power of the equipment, allowing carriers to provide a much greater level of QoS (Quality of Service).
ImagXpress makes it easy to read or write image data from files, memory buffers, and Internet addresses