Newly elected MHA board members include JoEllen Blandford, auxilian, Memorial Medical Center of West Michigan, Ludington, and president of the Michigan Association of Hospital Auxiliaries; Jack Denton, president and CEO, Eaton Rapids Community Hospital; Kathleen Griffiths, president and CEO, Chelsea Community Hospital; Wayne Hellerstedt, administrator and CEO, Helen Newberry Joy Hospital, Newberry; William Jackson, president, Charlevoix Area Hospital; Arthur Porter, president and CEO, The Detroit Medical Center; and Dale Sowders, president and CEO, Holland Community Hospital.
What does MMCWM stand for?
MMCWM stands for Memorial Medical Center of West Michigan (Ludington, MI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MMCWM
- Mulanje Mountain Conservation Trust
- Multimedia Manual of Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Metro Medical Credit Union (Dallas, TX)
- Mid-Missouri Credit Union
- Milwaukee Metropolitan Credit Union (Milwaukee, WI)
- Maximum Motor Conduction Velocity (nervous system function test)
- Multi-State Minimal Cut Vector
- Multimedia Campaign on Violence Against Women and Children (Republic of Namibia)
- Michigan Militia Corps Wolverines
- Myanmar Maternal and Child Welfare Association
- Mid-Michigan Center for Weight Management
- Multimedia Communications Exchange (Lucent)
- Multimedia Communications Exchange Server
- Metro Manila Christian Youth Fellowship
- Minerals Marketing Corporation of Zimbabwe
- Maintenance Manual Depot/Depot & Overhaul (TMINS)
- Maisons Marques & Domaines (winery; California)
- Major Mental Disorder
- Make My Day
- Makro Medien Dienst
Samples in periodicals archive:
MINNEAPOLIS -- Wolters Kluwer Health , a leading global provider of information for healthcare professionals and students, announced today that Memorial Medical Center of West Michigan has selected its ProVation([R]) Order Sets, powered by UpToDate ([R] ) Decision Support , software as its electronic order set solution.
In addition to the Spectrum Health-owned hospitals including its Grand Rapids-based hospitals and Reed City, United Memorial and Hackley Campuses, members of the Spectrum Health Regional Hospital Network include Gerber Memorial Health Services, Holland Community Hospital, Ionia County Memorial Hospital, Mary Free Bed Hospital & Rehabilitation Center, Memorial Medical Center of West Michigan, Metropolitan Hospital, North Ottawa Community Hospital, Pennock Health Services, Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services, Zeeland Community Hospital and Oaklawn Hospital.