The Memorial Medical Center of Long Beach has undertaken a formal analysis of assay-directed therapies in advanced lung and gastrointestinal cancers.
What does MMCLB stand for?
MMCLB stands for Memorial Medical Center of Long Beach (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Microbicides Media and Communications Initiative
- Miamisburg Mound Community Improvement Corporation (Ohio; US Department of Energy)
- Multi-Media Communications Internet Services, Inc. (Hudson, MA)
- Music Masters Course in Kazusa (Japan)
- MAJCOM (Major Command) Mandatory Course List (US DoD)
- Major Missile Component List
- Massachusetts Maximum Contaminant Level
- Master Measurements and Command List
- Military Modelers Club of Louisville
- Murine MO (Macrophage) C-Type Lectin (pathology)
- Mixed Mother-Child Lymphocyte Cultures
- Machinist's Mate, Master Chief (USN Rating)
- Mars Mesoscale Circulation Model (meteorology)
- Master of Music in Church Music (degree; various locations)
- Mixed-Mode Clock Manager
- MR (Magnetic Resonance) Macromolecular Contrast Medium (radiology)
- MultiMediaCard Mobile (flash memory format)
- Mustangs & More Car Meet (GC2)
- Mobilization, Military & Civilian Manpower Program
- Marshall Medical Center North (Guntersville, AL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Todd Cancer Institute at Memorial Medical Center of Long Beach.