DDD, sometimes called membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis but not identical to that disorder, usually begins in childhood between ages 5 and 15.
What does MPGN stand for?
MPGN stands for Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MPGN
We have 2 other meanings of MPGN in our Acronym Attic
- Miejskie Przedsiebiorstwo Gospodarki Komunalnej (Polish: Municipal Operational Activity; city government; Rzeszow, Poland)
- Mouse Phosphoglycerate Kinase-1 (biochemistry)
- Mouvement Patriotique Ganda Koy (French: Patriotic Movement of the Ghanda Koye, Mali)
- Man Page Generation Language (extensible markup language)
- Micro-Program Generating Language (computing)
- Maximum Permissible Gross Mass (transportation industry regulations)
- Miejskie Przedsiebiorstwo Gospodarki Mieszkaniowej (Polish: Urban Housing Enterprise)
- Multi-Purpose Grease with Moly
- Multi-Purpose Grid Mapping
- Midwest Public Golf Managers Association
- Multi-Player Gaming Network
- Master Plan Group of Offices (Pakistan)
- Miedzygminne Przedsiebiorstwo Gospodarki Odpadami (Polish: Miedzygminne Waste Management Company)
- miles per gallon per person
- Multiplanar Gradient-Recalled
- Multiple to Growth (REIT industry)
- Mayo Practice Guideline Score (medical documentation)
- Melting Pot Genealogical Society (Hot Springs, AR)
- Military Provost Guard Service (UK)
- Mission Planning Ground Station (defense industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another female patient who presented with alveolar hemorrhage, acute renal and respiratory failure was reported as having been diagnosed as membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis and OP.
64,68) In some cases, distinct accentuation of glomerular lobularity creating an appearance reminiscent of membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis is present, whereas in others, proliferative activity is not pronounced (Figure 27, A).
3% (all with HIVAN) Other non-glomerulonephritic renal diseases - Other glomerulonephritides - Post-infectious glomerulonephritis - Mesa ngioproliferative glomerulonephritis - IgA nephropathy - Membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis 6.
MEMBRANOPROLIFERATIVE glomerulonephritis or MGPN is a kidney disorder.
Membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis and plexogenic pulmonary arteriopathy in a homosexual man with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.
5 times more likely than control patients to have membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis and 11 times more likely to have cryoglobulinemia.
The patent includes method of treatment claims covering a breadth of inflammatory and immune diseases such as macular degeneration, rheumatoid arthritis, ischemia reperfusion, organ transplant rejection, membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis type II (MPGN II), hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) and lupus nephritis.