Students and members of the Scottish youth parliament will hold a demonstration against the scheme outside Holyrood.
What does MSYP stand for?
MSYP stands for Members of the Scottish Youth Parliament (est. 1999; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mount Sinai Yacht Club (est. 1964; New York)
- My Sky Your City (band)
- Ministry of Sport, Youth and Child Development (Zambia)
- Mat-Su Youth Facility (youth detention facility; Palmer, AK; Alaska Department of Juvenile Justice)
- Mid-State Youth Football League (Nashville, TN)
- Middle School Youth Group
- Maximum Sustainable Yield Level (fishing industry)
- Maine Summer Youth Music
- Middle School Youth Ministry
- Marin Symphony Youth Orchestra (San Rafael, CA)
- Maryland Sheriffs Youth Ranch
- Maximum Sustainable Yield Rate
- Marubeni Infomation Systems (various locations)
- Maryland State Youth Soccer Association
- Michigan State Youth Soccer Association
- Masters in System Science (Louisiana State University degree)
- Mind System Connections (Praia, Cape Verde)
- Main Street Youth Theatre (Hilton Head Island, SC)
- Managed Stand Yield Tables (forestry industry)
- Melbourne Sikh Youth Wing (non-profit youth organization; Melbourne, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHAIRMAN John Loughton yesterday posted an open letter to all members of the Scottish youth parliament telling them why he had decided to go on on Big Brother.
Speakers included those working to tackle HIV in Africa, along with members of the Scottish Youth Parliament and representatives of the Terrence Higgins Trust and HIV Scotland.
She commented: "We are very supportive of the work of the members of the Scottish Youth Parliament and delighted that they have been given the opportunity to hold their meeting in the Scottish Parliament.