Indeed, it is rather commonplace, and I truly believe it represents an example of the best of what TEI has offered in-house tax professionals since our founding in 1944: Members helping members, enabling them to develop, grow and thrive.
What does MHM stand for?
MHM stands for Members Helping Members
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MHM
We have 69 other meanings of MHM in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (Japan; formerly Ministry of Health and Welfare, MHW)
- Major Hazards Legislation Working Party
- Mac Header Handling Module
- Machine Highest Mechatronics (carousel screen printing machines; Austria)
- Machinery Health Management
- Married Hispanic Male
- Massiv-Holz-Mauer (German: Solid Wood Wall)
- Masters in Hospital Management
- Medical History Museum (est. 1967; Melbourne University; Australia)
- MelonHeadMan (band; UK)
- Menstrual Hygiene Management
- Mental Health Management, Inc.
- Mental Health Matters
- Metal Heads Mission (music festival)
- Mile High Mountaineering (Denver, CO)
- Mile High Music
- Mill Hill Missionaries (religious order)
- Missouri History Museum (St. Louis, MO)
- Mobile Hydraulic Mechanic (certification)
- Modern Helträ Miljö (Scandinavia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members helping members can transform a good idea into a great idea.
Glazer's of Louisiana Contributes to LRA's Employee Relief Fund and to LRA's Members Helping Members Fund DALLAS, March 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Glazer's President of Louisiana Scott Rawlings announced today that Glazer's will make a substantial contribution to the Louisiana Restaurant Association (LRA) in an effort to support two important LRA initiatives.
Members Helping Members," which provides needed teaching materials to those affected by Hurricane Katrina.
Members helping members is a big part of what TLMI and the tag and label community is all about.
While the Electronic Age may have changed the method of communication, the fundamental spirit of members helping members is alive and well on TEI On-Line, the Institute's private, on-line bulletin board and communications center, which is maintained under a contract with Coopers & Lybrand's Tax News Network.
The updated Members Helping Members feature allows developers to ask questions of experts or register as experts themselves and help others.
Roadside USA was founded by a group of America Online members who shared usage tips and friendships in the Members Helping Members message boards.