As an affiliate Member of The Trading Standards Institute, Marshalls has set up a register of approved landscape contractors and driveway installers.
What does MTSI stand for?
MTSI stands for Member of the Trading Standards Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MTSI
We have 9 other meanings of MTSI in our Acronym Attic
- Mayo Traveller Support Group (Ireland)
- Medium Term Strategy Group (Ministry of Economic Development; New Zealand)
- Mountains to Sound Greenway (Seattle, WA)
- Muay Thai Singapore (website)
- Mountains to Sound Greenway Trust (Seattle, WA)
- Middle Tennessee Skywarn Homepage
- Montana Terrace Smart Home Community (Washington, DC)
- Middle Tennessee Society for Human Resource Management (Nashville)
- Macular Translocation with Scleral Infolding (ophthalmology)
- Master Translating Services, Inc (Miami, FL)
- Micro Technology Services, Inc. (Richardson, TX)
- Microwave Transmission Systems, Inc. (Richardson, TX; est. 1987)
- Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (various locations)
- Modern Technology Systems, Inc.
- Modechart Toolset Simulation Platform
- Maximum Transmit Signal-to-Interference-Plus-Noise Ratio
- Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Shikimate Kinase (enzyme)
- Medical Technology Stock Letter (biotechnology investing newsletter; Berkeley, CA)
- Memory Time Switch Large (Siemens)
- Message Transfer SubLayer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The spokesman added: "As a reputable manufacturer of hard landscaping and block paving products for gardens and driveways, and as an affiliate Member of The Trading Standards Institute, Marshalls is at the forefront of trying to stamp out this kind of activity.