The qualification is the latest in a string of exam successes for Mr Coan, who became a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors in 2010.
What does MRI stand for?
MRI stands for Member of the Royal Institution (of Great Britain; London)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MRI
We have 297 other meanings of MRI in our Acronym Attic
- Max Rubner-Institut (German research institute)
- Mean Recurrence Interval (engineering measurement)
- Measurement Recording Instrument (Hale Propeller, LLC)
- Mediamark Research Intelligence
- Mediamark Research, Inc.
- Medical Records Institute
- Medical Reengineering Initiative
- Medical Research Institute (dietary supplements; San Francisco, CA)
- Medical Resources, Inc. (various locations)
- Medium Resolution Instrument
- Metallurgy Research Institute (Zimbabwe)
- Meteorological Research Institute
- Mexican Restaurants, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Michigan Retail Index
- Midwest Research Institute
- Migrants' Rights International (Switzerland)
- MILSTRIP Routing Identifier
- Mineral Resources International (Ogden, UT)
- Ministry of Research and Innovation (Canada)
- Mission Readiness Inspection (USAF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The best way to reach an informed decision on such an important investment as a home is to have a professional survey and valuation of the property by a qualified member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Mr Mason is also a board member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors in the Midlands.
As a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA), the Property Ombudsman and the Office of Fair Trading (OFT), Sutton Kersh - like many other established agencies - is a professional organisation with a thorough understanding of the industry.
O'Shaughnessy is a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, a member of the Society of Chartered Surveyors of Ireland and holds a Diploma in Project Management.
Tom, from Shincliffe, in County Durham, has qualified as a Fellow of the Association of Agricultural Valuers, in addition to also being a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
s purchase it is, therefore, worth considering the benefits of the RICS Homebuyer Report - an easy to use ratings guide which will be completed by a qualified member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
He is a Professional Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (G Practice Division), a Professional Member of the Hong Kong Institution of Surveyors and an Associate Member of the Chartered Institution of Arbitration.