Mr McGlashan, who worked for Boots throughout his career, qualified in 1941 and became a member of the pharmaceutical society for chemists, after completing six years of training in Glasgow.
What does MPS stand for?
MPS stands for Member of the Pharmaceutical Society (UK; now called the Royal Pharmaceutical Society)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPS
We have 710 other meanings of MPS in our Acronym Attic
- Media Publishing System
- Medicaid Program Specialist
- Medical Personnel Services (various locations)
- Medical Practitioners Survey (Australia)
- Medical Products Sales (journal)
- Medical Professional Services, Inc. (Middletown, CT)
- Medical Protection Society
- Medium Pressure Steam
- Megabits Per Second
- Melco Power Systems (Japan)
- Member of the Professional Staff
- Memory Pool System (software)
- Memory Power Subassembly (US NASA)
- Menston Primary School (UK)
- Merchant Payment Solutions (Costa Mesa, CA)
- Merchant Processing Service
- Mercury Payment Systems
- Merged PIN/Schottky (semiconductor junction structure)
- Meridian Primary School (Singapore)
- Meridian Project Systems, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
He then studied at Bradford Technical College, where he qualified as a Member of the Pharmaceutical Society in 1937.