She is responsible for the strategic direction of a pounds 5m client base and is a member of the Market Research Society.
What does MMRS stand for?
MMRS stands for Member of the Market Research Society (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MMRS
We have 11 other meanings of MMRS in our Acronym Attic
- Massively Multiplayer Role Playing Game
- Multi Mission Remotely Piloted Vehicle
- Major Market Retail Report (Kubas Consultants; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Mid Missouri Road Runners (running club)
- Mid-Michigan Railroad
- Minimum Monthly Revenue Requirement
- Mobile and Marine Robotics Research Centre (Ireland)
- Mutant Mouse Regional Resource Center
- Metabolic Magnetic Resonance Research and Computing Center (University of Pennsylvania)
- Macho Man Randy Savage
- Metrics Management Review System
- Metropolitan Medical Response System (formerly Metropolitan Medical Strike Team, MMST)
- Mineral and Mining Reclamation Services
- Minority-Majority Relations Survey
- Mississippi Management and Reporting System
- Montana Motorcycle Rider Safety
- Multi-Purpose Multicast Routing and Scheduling
- Multispectral Medium Resolution Scanner
- Mcdowell Mountain Ranch Soccer Club (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Marine Mammal Rescue Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has an MBA from Birmingham University and is a member of the Market Research Society.
He is a Fellow of the UK's Royal Society of Arts and a member of the Market Research Society.
He is a full member of the Market Research Society, serving on its Professional Standards Committee from 1994-97, and is a member of ESOMAR.
He is also a judge of the Telstra-Australian Financial Review Internet Awards and a full member of the Market Research Society of Australia (MRSA), the Internet Industry Association of Australia (INTIAA), and the Australasian Interactive Multimedia Industry Association (AIMIA).