He is a Chartered Engineer, a member of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers and a registered European Engineer.
What does MIMechE stand for?
MIMechE stands for Member of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIMechE
- Multiplicative Increase, Multiplicative Decrease
- Mechanical, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering (various universities)
- Member of the Institute of Mining Engineers
- Midwest Institute for Medical Education (Indianapolis, IN)
- Ministry of Information Middle East (US Navy)
- Multimedia Internet Message Extensions
- Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions
- Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions Protocol (email; file transfers)
- Master in Marketing e Comunicazione (Italian: Master of Marketing and Communication)
- Member of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers
- Music in Movement Electronic Orchestra
- Middleware for Mobile Embedded Peer-To-Peer Systems (workshop)
- Minorities in Marine and Environmental Science (Department of Natural Resources; South Carolina)
- Multispectral Imagery Materials Exploitation System (NORAD/USSPACECOM)
- Malaysian Institute of Marine Engineering Technology (Kuala Lumpur University, Malaysia)
- Major Item Material Excess
- Major Items for Map Exercises
- Mediation in Museums and Exhibitions (various locations)
- Mckeefry Irish Music Festival (UK)
- Midland Irish Music Festival
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also a member of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers and Fellow of Royal Aeronautical Society.
He became a full member of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers and a Chartered Engineer in 1981.