Mr Brown has two masters degrees, a diploma in management and is a member of the Institution of Fire Engineers.
What does MIFireE stand for?
MIFireE stands for Member of the Institution of Fire Engineers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Multiple-Input Floating Gate (transistors)
- Patches of Shallow Fog Not Deeper Than 2 Meters
- Multinational Interim Force in Haiti (UN)
- Manaco International Forwarders, Inc. (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Mississippi Institute for Forest Inventory (Jackson, MI)
- Mobile Wi-Fi (wireless communication)
- Most Important Financial Issues (church finances)
- Municipal Infrastructure Finance and Implementation (Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Ministerio de Fomento Industria y Comercio (Nicaraguan Minister of Trade and Industry)
- Markets in Financial Instruments Directive
- Madeline Island Ferry Line (Wisconsin)
- Master International Frequency List
- Maximum Individual Fiber Loss (FOC)
- Membership of the Institute for Learning (UK)
- Motif-Index of Folk Literature (Stith Thompson book)
- Melbourne Institute of Finance and Management (Australia and China)
- Member of the Institute of Fisheries Management
- MSc (Master of Science) in International Finance and Management (UK)
- Münchner Institut Für Marktforschung (German: Munich Institute for Market Research)
- Michigan Farmers Market Association (East Lansing, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk FRASER, Brian Duncan Chief Fire Officer, South Wales Fire Service, since January 2001 Born 20/05/56 Yeadon Spouse/ptnr Christine Murdoch Children 1 daughter, one stepson Educ Nobel Grammar School, Stevenage, Hertfordshire; Open University; Brigade Command Course; Member of the Institution of Fire Engineers Other info/interests Rugby; golf; horseriding; walking; wildlife and the outdoors RSPB; Institute of Directors; Fabian Society; Chief and Assistant Chief Officers Association; Institution of Fire Engineers; seeking membership of local golf club.