A member of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers, Institute of Materials, Institute of Packaging, Institute of Engineering Technology, Institute of Sheet Metal Engineers, Welding Institute and Fabricators and Manufacturers Association.
What does MIMechE stand for?
MIMechE stands for Member of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIMechE
- Multiple Instructions/Multiple Data
- Multiplicative Increase, Multiplicative Decrease
- Mechanical, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering (various universities)
- Member of the Institute of Mining Engineers
- Midwest Institute for Medical Education (Indianapolis, IN)
- Ministry of Information Middle East (US Navy)
- Multimedia Internet Message Extensions
- Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions
- Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions Protocol (email; file transfers)
- Master in Marketing e Comunicazione (Italian: Master of Marketing and Communication)
- Member of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (UK)
- Music in Movement Electronic Orchestra
- Middleware for Mobile Embedded Peer-To-Peer Systems (workshop)
- Minorities in Marine and Environmental Science (Department of Natural Resources; South Carolina)
- Multispectral Imagery Materials Exploitation System (NORAD/USSPACECOM)
- Malaysian Institute of Marine Engineering Technology (Kuala Lumpur University, Malaysia)
- Major Item Material Excess
- Major Items for Map Exercises
- Mediation in Museums and Exhibitions (various locations)
- Mckeefry Irish Music Festival (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Waterworth was a member of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers and the Institute of Marine Engineers.
He is also a member of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers.