A member of the Institute of Directors, Mr Freebairn also sits on the board for the Centre for Competitiveness in Northern Ireland and is on the Sector Skills Council for Science, Engineering and Manufacturing Technologies (SEMTA) for Northern Ireland.
What does MIOD stand for?
MIOD stands for Member of the Institute of Directors
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIOD
We have 1 other meaning of MIOD in our Acronym Attic
- Matematicko Informaticki Obrazovni Centar (Croatian: Mathematical-Informatical Educational Center)
- Member of the Institute of Carpenters
- Member of the Institute of Counselling (UK)
- Military Intelligence Operations Center
- Multi-Functional Integrated Optical Chip (fiber optics)
- Mission Integration and Operations Control Board
- Mixed-Integer Optimal Control Problems
- Mentally Ill Offender Crime Reduction (Canada)
- Ministere de l'interieur de l'Outre mer et des Collectivites Territoriales (France)
- Mauritius Institute of Directors (Mauritius)
- Message Input-Output Device
- Moscow International Open Fitness Festival
- Member of the Institute of Financial and Management Studies (UK)
- Manual of Investigative Operations and Guidelines (FBI)
- Moscow International Oil and Gas Exhibition (tradeshow)
- Manchester Institute of Innovation Research (UK)
- Made in Occupied Japan (exports designation required by US occupiers of post-war Japan)
- Member of the Institute of Licensing (UK)
- Mercer Island On Line
- Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is also a member of Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria; the Chartered Institute of Bankers, London; the Institute of Brand Management; the Institute of Direct Marketing of Nigeria and member of the Institute of Directors of Nigeria.
Dr Blake is a Member of the Institute of Directors and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management.
The managing director is a member of the Institute of Directors, the Institute of Leadership and Management, Entrepreneurs and Asian Business Forum, together with being considered an expert in the private housing market.
He is a fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, Member of the Institute of Directors and a Trustee of the Building Blocks Charity.
John James, regional chairman of the IoD in the West Midlands said: "Richard was a longstanding member of the Institute of Directors and a regular visitor to the IoD Hub in Victoria Square where he was well liked by, and popular with, our staff.
She has been a member of the Institute of Directors UK for the past 10 years.
One Birmingham-based member of the Institute of Directors has said it is possible employers will try to cut jobs if the tax goes ahead.