John Biggs, a member of the Greater London Assembly representing the area worst-hit by the road closures, was also alarmed by the plans which also entail taking out a number of pedestrian crossings.
What does MGLA stand for?
MGLA stands for Member of the Greater London Assembly (London, England, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MGLA
- Milpitas Golfland
- Minimum Gain Level (US NASA)
- Moenchengladbach, Germany
- Mongolian Airlines (ICAO code)
- Moto Goldmines Limited (gold exploration)
- Multigranularity Locking
- Multiple Greek Letter
- Museums, Galleries and Libraries
- Mvela Golden League (South Africa)
- Myriad Genetic Laboratories (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Mesivta of Greater Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- Motion Graphics Los Angeles (California)
- Matrix Gla Protein
- Maple Grove Lutheran Church (Maple Grove, MN)
- Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter (code of statutes, including chapter reference)
- Maximum Ground-Level Concentration (environmental studies)
- Mednarodni Graficni Likovni Center (Slovenian: International Center of Graphic Arts; Slovenia)
- Meridian Golf Learning Center (Englewood, CO)
- Multicultural Greek Letter Council (Cornell University; New York)
- Metro Gold Line Eastside Extension (rail system; Los Angeles, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Murad Qureshi, a Labour member of the Greater London Assembly, said he feared some jobs would now be advertised "overseas doctors need not apply".
Green Party member of the Greater London Assembly Darren Johnson said there were better ways to encourage recycling.