A member of the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health, he said, ``The experience I have gained fits perfectly with the ambitions of Acorn to significantly increase the level of health and safety advice it can offer its clients.
What does MCIEH stand for?
MCIEH stands for Member of the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mobile Content Industry Development Group (Australia)
- Mang'elete Community Integrated Development Programme
- Maryland Coalition for Inclusive Education Inc.
- Mega Chemical Industrial Estate (India)
- Melbourne City Institute of Education (Australia)
- Member of the Association of Charity Independent Examiners
- Ministerial Council for the Information Economy
- Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy (South Korea)
- Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate (India)
- Malaysian Construction Industry Excellence Awards (Construction Industry Development Board of Malaysia)
- Marketing Central Information File
- Marketing Customer Information File
- Master Customer Information File (knowledge management)
- Measured Capability Improvement Framework (IBM)
- Melanocyte Contact Inhibitory Factor
- Miniature Card Implementers Forum (Folsom, CA)
- Montana Cancer Institute Foundation (Missoula, MT)
- Manitoba Commercial Inland Fishers Federation (Canada)
- Morris Catholic International Foosball Federation (est. 1997)
- Macquarie Communications Infrastructure Group (Australia)