Rosoff is a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and is on the General Counsel Panel of Distinguished Neutrals of the International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR).
What does MCIArb stand for?
MCIArb stands for Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Methyl Chloride Industry Alliance
- Mexico City International Airport
- Minnesota Crop Improvement Association (Saint Paul, Minnesota)
- Motor Cycle Industry Association (UK)
- Mactan-Cebu International Airport Authority (The Philippines)
- Minnesota Clean Indoor Air Act (state legislation)
- Mount Clemens Ice Arena & Fitness Center (Mount Clemens, MI)
- Marine Corps Institute Automated Information System
- Maine Center for Invasive Aquatic Plants (est. 2003; Maine Volunteer Lake Monitoring Program; Auburn, ME)
- Marine Corps Integrated Architecture Picture
- Multi-Channel Intelligent Announcement System
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists
- Marine Casualty Investigation Board (Ireland)
- Medical Claim Insurance Branch (Canada)
- Micro-Controller Interface Board (robotics)
- My Computer Is Broke
- Macquarie Communications Infrastructure Bermuda Limited (holding company)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Bankers in Scotland
- Member of the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (business organization)
- My Computer Is Better Than Yours
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a Deputy Lieutenant of Buckinghamshire, a freeman of the City of London (1988), a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and a fellow of the Royal Society of Arts.
A PARTNER at Emmersons Solicitors in Sunderland has been appointed associate member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
Gordon Blanke is a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators in London, the ICC Commission on Competition, the ICC Task force for Arbitrating Competition Law Issues and the ICC UK National Committee.
He is a member of the Canadian Bar Association and the Law Societies of Alberta, England and Wales and Hong Kong and is also a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, London, England.
He sat as a Deputy District Judge for over ten years and is a CEDR accredited mediator and an associate member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
His experience also includes licensing and arbitration, being an Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, which enables him to remain current with government policies and regulatory trends.