Dr Wilson, a member of the British Psychological Society, said differences in how men and women conceptualise falling in love are also worth considering.
What does MBPsS stand for?
MBPsS stands for Member of the British Psychological Society (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Military Budget Priority Review Board
- Modified Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale
- Managed Business Process Services (IBM Corp.)
- Measurement-Based Priority Scheme
- Megabits Per Second
- Megabytes Per Second
- Million Bits Per Second
- Modified Bulk Pedigree Selection
- Mondi Business Paper South Africa
- Modified Binary Phase Shift Keying
- Many-Body Perturbation Theory
- Methacholine Bronchial Provocation Test
- Michigan Bay Paranormal Team (est. 2008)
- Mumbai Port Trust (India)
- Second-Order Many-Body Perturbation Theory-Green Function
- Many-Body Perturbation Theory-Green Function
- Myers Briggs Personality Type Inventory
- Muscular Branch of the Posterior Tibial Nerve
- MassBike/Pioneer Valley (Massachusetts)
- Mixed-Basis Potential Variation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Rosanna Cousins, a member of the British Psychological Society, said she was not surprised so many people reported feeling severely stressed - and even said she would have expected more people to be feeling that way.
Psychologist Dr George Fieldman, a member of the British Psychological Society, added: "When a man meets a pretty woman, he is what we call 'reproductively focused'.
Felix Economakis, a member of the British Psychological Society and a communications expert, said only 7% of all communication is through words.