I'm a member of the British Acupuncture Council and, after the Boxing Day tsunami a few years back, a group of people set up an outfit called World Medicine.
What does MBAcC stand for?
MBAcC stands for Member of the British Acupuncture Council (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MBAcC
- Modular Building Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Mortgage Brokers Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- Mayor's Bicycle Advisory Council (Chicago, IL)
- Mayors Bicycle Advisory Committee (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Measurement-Based Admission Control
- Melty Blood: Act Cadenza (game)
- Member of the British Acupuncture Council (UK)
- Member of the British Association of Aviation Consultants
- Mortgage Bankers Association of the Carolinas (Mount Pleasant, SC)
- Medical Biofeedback Association and Credentialing Board
- Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce (Myrtle Beach, SC)
- Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- MBA Career Services Council
- Mitochondrial Biogenesis Ageing and Disease
- Massachusetts Business Alliance for Education (Boston, MA)
- Mississippi Bend Area Education Agency
- Military Base Access Form
- Minnesota Business Assistance Forms (Department of Employment and Economic Development; Minnesota)
- Moving Bed Active Filtration (clean water)
- Mercedes-Benz Asia Fashion Award
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark Fielding, a member of The British Acupuncture Council, has over 100 clients in the Middlesbrough and Saltburn areas.
He is a member of the British Acupuncture Council and the Australian Traditional-Medicine Society.
Here, the treatment is being launched by Charmaine Shepherd, who has studied and practised acupuncture in Singapore and China, and is a member of the British Acupuncture Council.
Naava, a member of the British Acupuncture Council, says: 'When Shana came to me her immune system was very depressed.
Now she is member of the British Acupuncture Council, the regulatory body for practitioners, and runs clinics at the Clarendon Complimentary Health Centre off Clarendon Avenue in Leamington Spa.