I have the Diploma in Funeral Directing, from the National Association of Funeral Directors and am a member of the British Institute of Embalmers.
What does MBIE stand for?
MBIE stands for Member of The British Institute of Embalmers
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MBIE
We have 1 other meaning of MBIE in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Biotechnology Institute Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Marine Biotechnology Institute Culture (collection)
- Massachusetts Bay Insurance Company (Worcester, MA)
- Michigan Beef Industry Commission
- Minimum Biofilm Inhibitory Concentration (microbiology)
- Molecular and Biological Imaging Center (Marshall University, Huntington, WV)
- Mutual Benefit Insurance Company (Pennsylvania and Maryland)
- My Brother in Christ
- Master of Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Member of Botswana Institute of Engineers
- Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (New Zealand)
- Mixed-Bed Ion Exchange
- Muller Boundary Integral Equation
- Married Bisexual Female
- Minnesota Building Industry Foundation (Builders Association of Minnesota)
- Mgahinga and Bwindi Impenetrable Forest Conservation Trust (World Bank)
- Member of the British Institute of Facilities Management
- Madison Business Internet Guide (Wisconsin)
- Member of the British Institute of Graphologists
- Molecular Bacteriology and Immunology Group (School of Molecular Medicine; Institute of Infections Immunity and Inflammation; Centre for Biomolecular Sciences; Nottingham, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gwen has been a member of the British Institute of Embalmers for more than 27 years.
He became a member of the British Institute of Embalmers in 1947 and went on to become its Yorkshire chairman in 1968 and again in 1995.