Our regional council will continue to work for member empowerment with our like-minded colleagues in other regions.
What does MEMP stand for?
MEMP stands for Member Empowerment (Healthcare Consultants (Pty))
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MEMP
We have 13 other meanings of MEMP in our Acronym Attic
- Formal Methods and Models for Codesign (International Conference)
- Managing Enterprise-scale Multimedia using an Open Framework for Information Re-use
- Mitsubishi Express Monitor Onsite Service
- Mackenzie Environmental Monitoring Program
- Malawi Environmental Monitoring Program
- Master in Medicina delle Povertà (Italian: Master in Medicine of the Poverties)
- Matrix Enhancement and Matrix Pencil
- Medical Engineering and Medical Physics (Harvard-MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology program)
- Medical Equipment Management in the Pacific (Australia)
- Medical Equipment Management Program
- Miamisburg Environmental Management Project
- Michigan Emergency Management Plan
- Middle East Microform Project
- Mound Environmental Management Project (former name of Miamisburg Environmental Management Project MEMP)
- Municipal Energy Management Program
- Making Easy Money Pimping Hoes in Style (Disco Biscuits song)
- Many-Electron Many-Photon Theory
- Married Enlisted Men's Quarters
- Management of the European Metropolitan Region (college course)
- Memory Effect Modeling Ratio
Samples in periodicals archive:
Centene's internationally recognized Start Smart program focuses on early identification of pregnant women, risk screening, case management and member empowerment to positively impact pregnancy outcomes and neonatal-intensive care unit rates.
Later projects moved toward more job-seeking skills and job-search skills implementation with an increasing emphasis on group member empowerment strategies, placement planning, and strategizing accommodations for barrier removal with less emphasis on direct placement assistance.
Highmark is a leading customer-focused health insurer with a history of furthering member empowerment," said Subimo Vice President David Shevock.
The HON Company has a culture that stresses ownership, shared responsibility and member empowerment," Burdakin said.
Realigning energies and resources to provide deeper levels of training, resulting in greater team member empowerment, performance and retention; 3.