In Europe, our proprietary system to deliver and filter melphalan hydrochloride is marketed as a device under the trade name Delcath Hepatic CHEMOSAT Delivery System for Melphalan (CHEMOSAT).
What does L-PAM stand for?
L-PAM stands for Melphalan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- N Omega-Nitro-L-Arginine
- G -nitro-L-Arginine-Methyl Ester
- L-Nitro-Arginine Methyl Ester
- N-Nitro-L-Arginine Methyl Ester
- Nitric Oxide Synthase Inhibitor NG-Monomethyl-L-Arginine
- Lyceum Northwestern University (Philippines)
- Lower Hatch Open Auxiliary
- Lower Hatch Open Time Delay
- Lower Hatch Open Command
- Late-Onset Retinal Macular Degeneration
- Left to Right
- Lenoir-Rhyne College (Hickory, NC)
- Lower Hatch Rail Extend Auxiliary
- Lower Hatch Rail Extend Time Delay
- Long-Range Effects Research Program
- Lower Hatch Rail Retracted Auxiliary
- Lower Hatch Rail Retracted Time Delay
- Lamina Propria-Submucosa (biology)
- Left Side (medical exams)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Melphalan is part of the standard of care in multiple myeloma and improving this component with melflufen should result in significant patient benefit.
In the phase III clinical trial, 93 patients were randomly assigned to receive regional chemotherapy with melphalan or the best alternative therapy, as chosen by the investigators.
Those given standard therapy of the drugs melphalan and prednisone plus thalidomide survived an average of 51.
For over 30 years no therapy was superior to oral melphalan and prednisone (MP).
All patients also were treated with melphalan 200 mg/[m.
He and other Geron researchers tested the anticancer drug melphalan (marketed as Alkeran) and an anti-telomerase agent on mice with melanoma, a lethal skin cancer.
After 12 weeks, he was placed on six cycles of maintenance treatment with 1 mg/kg of melphalan for 10 days and 60 mg of prednisone tapered over 5 days.