Melkersson-Rosenthal syndrome (MRS) is a rare granulomatous disease characterized by recurrent, relapsing orofacial edema, facial palsy, and a fissured tongue.
What does MRS stand for?
MRS stands for Melkersson-Rosenthal Syndrome
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MRS
We have 390 other meanings of MRS in our Acronym Attic
- Maui Race Series (windsurfing)
- Maximum Record Size (computing)
- Measurements Repository System
- Media Recognition System
- Medical Receptionist Secretary
- Medical Research Service (US VA)
- Medical Review System
- Medical Right Start
- Medium Resolution Spectrometer
- Medium-Range Sonar
- Melksham Referees Society (UK)
- Memo Routing Slip
- Message Relay Service
- Metal-Resistive Layer Semiconductor (physics)
- Methods for Research Synthesis (Institute of Education; UK)
- Michigan Radiological Society
- Microwave Remote Sensing
- MIDI Recording Studio (Amiga and Atari ST software)
- Midland Roller Sports
- Migrant and Refugee Services (US Conference of Catholic Bishops)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So, this triad has been called Melkersson-Rosenthal syndrome (MRS).
Melkersson-Rosenthal syndrome in the periocular area: a review of the literature and case report.