July 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Doctors at Melbourne Internal Medical Associates (MIMA) Cancer Center have become the first in Florida to treat cancer using RapidArc(TM) radiotherapy technology from Varian Medical Systems .
What does MIMA stand for?
MIMA stands for Melbourne Internal Medical Associates (Florida PPO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIMA
We have 20 other meanings of MIMA in our Acronym Attic
- Multilateral Initiative on Malaria
- Multiple Impression Mottle (offset printing)
- Multiple Interval Mapping (genetics)
- Multipoint Indicate Master
- Multipole-Induced-Multipole Model
- Music in Monkstown (Monkstown, Dublin, Ireland)
- Music in the Mountains (various locations)
- Music Industry Manual (est. 1966)
- Musical Instrument Museum (various locations)
- Maryland International Marketing Associates (Cockeysville, MD)
- Member of the Institute of Mathematics and its Applications (UK)
- Member of the Institute of Money Advisers
- Metal Injection Molding Association
- Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art (UK)
- Midtown Manhattan (New York)
- Minute Man National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Measurement and Improvement of Manufacturing Capacity Project
- Moving Image Media Access Centre (Fife, UK)
- Microwave International Media Art Festival (Hong Kong)
- Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas and Louisiana (mnemonic to aid geographical location)
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced today that physicians at Boca Raton Community Hospital's Lynn Cancer Institute and Melbourne Internal Medical Associates (MIMA) Cancer Center are the first to incorporate the Company's DVS(R) (Dose Verification System) into their treatment protocols.
11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Doctors at Melbourne Internal Medical Associates (MIMA) Cancer Center are giving new hope to lung cancer patients using image-guided body radiosurgery.