Australia Sep-Oct 22 to 10 Watch plays, musical performances, attend art shows, films screenings at Melbourne Fringe Festival, one of the largest art festivals in the country.
What does MFF stand for?
MFF stands for Melbourne Fringe Festival (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MFF
We have 101 other meanings of MFF in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota Federation of Engineering, Science, and Technology Societies
- Multi-Function Electronic Warfare (US Navy)
- Multi-Facility Economic Zone (Zambia)
- Male Female Female (cable connectors)
- Malmö Fotbollsförening (Swedish soccer club)
- Mangroves for the Future (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Maritime Fall Fair (Canada)
- Mary Ferrell Foundation (Ipswich, MA)
- Maryland Film Festival
- Matematicko-Fyzikalni Fakulta (Czech Republic)
- Mendocino Film Festival (California)
- Messe Frankfurt Feiras (German fair organizer)
- Mexican Fruit Fly (pest)
- Michigan Fitness Foundation (Lansing, MI)
- Midwest FurFest
- Military Families Fund (Canada)
- Military Free Fall (parachuting)
- Military Front for Families
- Milken Family Foundation (Santa Monica, CA)
- Mobil Film Festival (annual; San Diego, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Festivals supported include the Melbourne International Comedy Festival, Melbourne International Jazz Festival, Next Wave Festival, Melbourne Fringe Festival and Melbourne International Film Festival.
From stage manager to arts administrator, her previous positions have included general manager of the Melbourne Fringe Festival and general manager of Arts Victoria, which included responsibility for a $12m funding programme for Victoria's major arts organisations.