Melbourne Convention + Visitors Bureau (MCVB) won the rights for the city to host the Amway India Leadership Seminar not only due to its sophisticated events infrastructure, but also the calibre of nearby experiences and attractions.
What does MCVB stand for?
MCVB stands for Melbourne Convention + Visitors Bureau (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCVB
We have 2 other meanings of MCVB in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Corps Veterans Association
- McColl Center for Visual Art (Charlotte, NC)
- Midwest Collegiate Volleyball Association
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs
- Mitsubishi Corporation Value Added (Mitsubishi Corp.)
- Morgan Creek Valley Alliance (North Carolina)
- Mouth Cancer Voice Awards (Wakefield, UK)
- Microcomputer Vendors Advisory Board
- Matsuyama Convention & Visitors Bureau (Ehime, Japan)
- McKinney Convention & Visitors Bureau (McKinney, TX)
- Memphis Convention and Visitors Bureau (Memphis, Tennessee)
- Merced Conference and Visitors Bureau (California)
- Manchester Cathedral Visitor Centre (UK)
- Massachusetts Citizens for Vaccination Choice
- Master Chorale of Ventura County (Ventura, CA)
- Merrimack County Visitation Center (Concord, NH)
- Multnomah County Vector Control (Oregon)
- Music City Veterinary Conference
- Metal Chemical Vapor Deposition (semiconductors)
- Microwave Chemical Vapor Deposition
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Melbourne Convention + Visitors Bureau (MCVB) led the bid process in securing Melbourne as the host city for AIDS 2014, a six-day event to be held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) which will generate an estimated AUD $80 million for the Victorian economy and attract more than 14,000 delegates to the city.
SPEAKING at the organisation's Annual General Meeting, chairman of the Melbourne Convention + Visitors Bureau (MCVB), Chris Barlow, announced that MCVB had achieved record-breaking results in the 2010-11 financial year.