and Yale University have announced that they have been awarded a joint Phase II NIH grant to further develop small molecule inhibitors of the G-protein coupled receptor, melanocortin-2 receptor (MC2R).
What does MC2R stand for?
MC2R stands for Melanocortin-2 Receptor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MC2R
- Mech Commander 2 (computer game)
- Mesoscale Compressible Community (meteorology model)
- Midnight Club 2 (gaming)
- Mixed Cryoglobulinemia Type 2
- Model of Colloidal Computing
- Multi-Mission Command and Control Aircraft (now Multisensor Command and Control Aircraft)
- Multisensor Command and Control Aircraft (formerly Multi-Mission Command and Control Aircraft)
- Multi-Mission Command and Control Aircraft - Experimental
- Multi-Sensor Command and Control Constellation
- Munitions Control 2000 (US Air Force)
- Mobile Computing and Communications Review (ACM)
- Michigan Critical Care Consultants Inc
- Midnight Club 3 (video game)
- Military Community Compatibility Committee
- Montgomery County Community College (Pennsylvania)
- Multi-Channel Crypto Controller
- Medical Communications for Combat Casualty Care
- Mega City Four (band)
- Management Console for Java
- Melanocortin 4 Receptor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chemical Diversity) and Yale University have announced that they were awarded a joint Phase I NIH grant to discover small molecule inhibitors of a G-protein coupled receptor, the melanocortin-2 receptor (MC2R).