decimeter hectometer dekaliter quintal gram picogram microgram decimilligram centigram dekagram kilogram megagram teragram nanometer millimeter meter liter megameter terameter microliter deciliter megaliter nanogram centimilligram milligram decigram hectogram hectokilogram gigagram picometer micrometer centimeter dekameter kilometer gigameter picoliter centiliter kiloliter teraliter
What does Mm stand for?
Mm stands for Megameter (1000000 meters)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Mm
We have 165 other meanings of Mm in our Acronym Attic
- Medal for Merit
- Media Manager
- Media Molecule (game maker)
- Medial Malleolus (ankle)
- Medical Missionary
- Medicine Man (Mic-O-Say, Heart of America Council, Boy Scouts of America)
- Meeting Maker (software)
- Meeting Minutes
- MegaMan (video game)
- Meisic Mall (Manila, Philippines)
- Memento Mori (Latin: Remember Death, epigraphy)
- Memory Management (Tandem)
- Memory Module (computing)
- Memoryless Modulator
- Mennonite Media
- Mennonite Men
- Mensa Member
- Mental Masturbation (expression for too much use of intellectual analysis vs. real-life experience)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The staff works on physical oceanographic problems throughout the world's oceans, spanning the full range of scales from millimeters to megameters, and utilizing a wide range of techniques from intensive field-measurement programs to equally intensive theoretical and numerical modeling studies.
CIENA's LightWorks architecture for core networks is simple: large-scale switches connected by terabit-per-second pipes over megameters - all managed by embedded software.