The amount of iodine detected in Tochigi was 1,300 megabecquerel per square kilometer, 230 megabecquerel in Gunma, 51 megabecquerel in Tokyo, 64 megabecquerel in Saitama, 21 megabecquerel in Chiba and 175 megabecquerel in Yamanashi.
What does MBq stand for?
MBq stands for Megabecquerel (SI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MBq
We have 13 other meanings of MBq in our Acronym Attic
- Second-Order Many-Body Perturbation Theory-Green Function
- Many-Body Perturbation Theory-Green Function
- Myers Briggs Personality Type Inventory
- Muscular Branch of the Posterior Tibial Nerve
- MassBike/Pioneer Valley (Massachusetts)
- Mixed-Basis Potential Variation
- Moser Baer Photo Voltaic Limited (photovoltaic and solar power products; Moser Baer India)
- modified Buffered Peptone Water
- Most Beautiful Pictures of the World Committee
- McBurger Queen (comic)
- Merchant Bar Quality (steel)
- Message-Based Queuing
- Metal Boat Quarterly
- Metropolitan Baltimore Quadel (Baltimore, MD)
- Minimum Base Quantity (inventory/sourcing)
- minimum batch quantity
- Modern Breakfast Quartet (band)
- Modified Biquinary Code
- Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte (Ontario, Canada)
- Muhammad Bin Qasim (Pakistani general)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hazard Standard SI Unit * Unit * High Curie Gigabecquerel Medium Millicurie Megabecquerel Low Microcurie Kilobecquerel * Prefixes have been added to the SI units to make them approximately equivalent to the corresponding standard units.
Twelve healthy subjects received a single intravenous (IV) bolus injection of 150-250 megabecquerel (MBq) of LMI 1195.