What does MSK stand for?
MSK stands for Medvedev-Sponheur-Karnik (earthquake intensity scale)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MSK
We have 39 other meanings of MSK in our Acronym Attic
- Master of Science in Jewish Studies (academic degree)
- Master of Science in Justice Studies (Southern New Hampshire University; Manchester, NH)
- Military Spouse Job Search (website)
- Microsoft Java Virtual Machine
- Mad Society Kings
- Manual Select Keyboard
- Marsaskala (postal locality, Malta)
- McGruff Safe Kids (National Crime Prevention Council)
- Medical Supply Kit
- Medullary Sponge Kidney